RECRUITING: Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Consulting Experts
Are you a BI/DW consultant whose firm just doesn’t put enough emphasis on your specialty?
Are you working in BI/DW for a company but crave to be the product that your company delivers, rather than just expendable overhead?
Do you want to work with a select set of like minded professionals as we build something special?
Dataspace is looking to hire a few, extremely skilled business intelligence consultants who want to dedicate their careers to being the best in the field. We are looking for the ‘cream of the crop’ and plan to grow them further.
Our business plan relies on the development of nationally recognized BI/DW experts. In other words, our success and recognition as a firm depend on your success and recognition as a professional.
Some benefits of joining us include:
- The opportunity to work as part of a group of professionals who share the same, intense focus as you.
- A strong compensation plan that provides for significant upside.
- A direct line to the company’s CEO and the ability to impact our direction.
- Performance goals that include elevating your personal status in the data and business communities.
- Opportunities to participate in sales and marketing efforts.
- Periodic company meetings for information sharing and team building.
Ann Arbor, Michigan preferred but may be negotiable. While we ask clients to support remote work when it does not affect the quality or timeliness of projects, some travel (3 – 4 days / week) may be required.
Senior level position (minimum of five years experience required. Ten+ years preferred)
$120,000 + performance based bonuses + extremely strong benefit package.
- Lead Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse / Data Architecture efforts and be comfortable playing any role on those efforts. Tasks may include:
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Conducting assessments and issuing opinions regarding existing BI & DW systems
- Data modeling
- Architecture design
- Workplan development
- Management of contract developers
- ETL, DB & BI development
- Sales support
- You must be a generalist, able to pick up any role on a project; However, you will also be expected to serve as Dataspace’s expert in some vendor or technology for when expert insight is required.
Skills & Experience
- Strong familiarity with data modeling, business intelligence, ETL, system architecture design & project management.
- A love of BI & DW & Making Data Make Sense – You choose to do this because this stuff is cool and you want to help organizations do it successfully.
- At least five years in leadership roles on business intelligence / data warehousing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ten+ years in leadership roles on business intelligence / data warehousing projects.
- Advanced degree in business or computer science.
Contact our CEO directly at Benjamin.Taub@Dataspace.com.
Since 1994 Dataspace has been a recognized leader in the BI / DW services arena. We’re currently pushing ourselves through a major transformation, redoubling our efforts to be the #1 recognized name for BI / DW services. Our goal is to be the premium “brand”, widely known as the most competent, client-focused consultancy in this space.